Thursday, May 5, 2011

A new day for freshness~

Let me take this time to introduce myself. My Name is Jon Sorenson. I have been involved in the creative fields of Interior Design and Floral Design along with Event planning and Design for over 30 years.

One might ask how do we know this?

Soon I will publish my current work along with some of the images of my past. I have over 4,000 photo images of my past work that I created directly and will take the credit for. There have been many, many looks and styles. Sometimes when I look at them I almost get tired. I know, the sheer amount of time on some events can be exhausting!! I like to keep a hands on attitude. This means that not only do I assist in your actual event planning, it also means that I select the very freshest flowers possible.

I am not an over blown corporation with a multitude of overworked employees who at the end of the day only look forward to one thing...GOING HOME! You see this is my home. Flowers have become a part of me. Style, sophistication and sleekness are all apart of who I am, what I have become and my HOUSE of FLOWERS!

Where in the world do I get such a house of flowers?

I have actually traveled world wide and searched growers directly so I can provide the freshest product available. Many will try to fool you to think they have the same, however, I can say they don't have the experience or expertise that I have. In fact they copy, they seek out volume to bolster profits and to try to convince you that they have superior design.

The idea's are simple!!
1. Great Design
2. Freshest product available.
3. Attention to Detail.
4. Your voice is heard!
5. Fairness and on time.
6. Great design.
7. Flowers are for ALL!!

If you would like to set a consultation or if your planning an event you can contact me here: Phone: 480-649-9935 My name is Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment